Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unipolar depression

I have unipolar depression. There it is - out in the open.

I have a daily battle to get up, take a bath, go to work, go to gym, remember to eat and take my medicine. Simple tasks suddenly became really difficult. Things I took for granted, like the ability to spell and concentrate seem to have vanished. Every day is a battle. Every day I tell myself that I only have to make it through one day.

Every day I wish it was different. Every day I wish I could be careless and laugh, but I can't. I started blogging on www.depressionanonymous.blogspot.com because I could not get my mind around it that a Christian can actually suffer from depression.

I am back. I will blog here. I trust God to get me through this day. Tomorrow? We will think about it in the morning, not before.

No comments: