Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday morning

The past few months have been a rollercoaster ride. It was crazy, scary, nauseating, upside down. At times I wanted to giggle, then I wanted to cry, I was scared, sometimes I was screaming and sometimes just whining (mostly on this blog).

Last week I decided to remove some of my posts as my perspective has changed. Yesterday I mentioned it to two dear friends and after a short discussion decided to leave it just the way it is.

I am human. I have sinned. I err on a daily basis. I also have depression which makes me erratic, irrational and downright impossible at times. Yet, God loves me. This morning I am so aware of His protection despite everything that happened and will still happen.

I do believe that He is close to those with a broken spirit. I do believe that He can pick the pieces of my heart and life up and make something beautiful.

Lord,
trying to make sense of everything is too difficult for me,
but I do believe that you care.
I figured out that a lot of things I clinged to are not true.
Please show me your way?
When I can't walk, please carry me again?
You know that I am weak.
You know everything about me.
I don't understand your love and care, but I do know that it is real.
I do not understand the road you chose, but I will walk it if you are with me.
Please - do not remove your Spirit from me?
Help me to hear you, see you and to taste that you are good.
Help me to find you?
Please help me to do your will today - just where I am.
May your Kingdom come today.
In Jesus' name
Amen

No comments: