Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday

I am very grateful. Yesterday I had the opportunity to catch up with my young friends. Tayla turns 3 on Wednesday and had a party at Kleiters (Claypot kids) and joined in the fun.

Tayla is a little princess with amazing manners. She is amazing. Her baby brother (who turns 1 in November), crawls. It is very interesting to watch him interact with his mom, his dad and the other kids. Paul counted from one to ten in English! He is 3 and his mother tongue is Afrikaans. Paul's siblings, Hugo and Nina, are almost 16 months old and all of a sudden they can walk!

I can't help to see God in these little guys and girls. God is right there, in their midst. God is in every new tooth, in every new curl, in every step (and the determination behind it). It is WOW!

I am also grateful that I am getting better. I have seen my psychiatrist tonight and she agreed to reduce some of my medication.

May you see God in the small things this week.

No comments: