Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The morning after the day before

Yesterday I had a little intrusive therapy. Afterwards, I thought it was a total non-event. I had a headache and a little muscle pain (or stiffness, almost like when you did not cool down properly after a workout), but nothing to write home about.

This morning, however, is a different story. I do not think my neck and shoulders were this sore, not even when I had meningitis. Yesterday my doctor gave me permission to go to gym today and sort out some of the muscles and muscle pain. I pray that something help for my neck and shoulders. It feels like I am pinned to my bed and can hardly get up.

We had a well-known South African writer, called Dalene Matthee. She wrote novels and was best known for the 'forest-trilogy'. The forest people never referred to elephants as elephants, because then the elephants would think they are being called and trample the people. Instead, they referred to them as 'big feet'.

This morning, it feels like the big feet ran all over me and tomorrow is treatment 2/6.

No comments: